Tuesday 19 August 2014

BUJY CAUGHT IN LOVE TRIANGLE



Continue for more after the cut...


According to Sunday World,  Bujy Bikwa has been accused of stealing Sibusiso Nhlapo’s boyfriend.

Sibusiso informed Sunday World that the guy Bujy kissed on stage at the Kalawa Jazmee Women’s day celebration was his boyfriend.

“I did not appreciate hearing my friends telling me they saw them together,” he told the paper.

“Tshehle was supposed to be with me that weekend but he vanished with Bujy and only returned Monday.” he added

Bujy also confirmed the allegations:
“We had something going on, and when I found out about Sibusiso I backed off,” he told the publication.

“Yes I have been out to events like Kong and the Kalawa, but it’s been days since I last spoke to him,” he added.

Bujy alleges that Sbusiso is stalking him:
“Ow Jehova, ow Jehova! I blocked Sibusiso on whatsapp because he is stalking me. ‘vuil pop gays’ are not his style and Tshehle is the one after him. He keeps sending call-backs even worse, mina angisekho lapho.”

“Why do you want to know, why do you want to know?”  is what Tshehle said when contacted for comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment