Tuesday 5 August 2014

CHOMEE'S TAKING CARE OF EUPHONIK WHILE BONANG IS IN ITALY


According to Sunday World, two independent sources - an anonymous caller and a relative - told Sunday World that the purring sex kitten threatened to take her life after acquaintancesinformed Mafokate about her secret visit to DJ Euphonik's home in Jukskei Park on Tuesday night.

Continue for more after the cut...


Romour has it that Chomee has been taking sex toys to the DJ's house and in return for all that "boing boing", Euphonik allegedly bought her a Nixon watch as a suoviner.

Chomee recently moved out of her love nest home with Arthur Mofokate, which is some sort of confirmation that things are not so great between the two.

"If I f***ked Chomee, so what? I'm not married and she is not either. I'm allowed to f**k any woman I want to because I'm not married. If I was on the front page of the papers for hitting someone, why is it a big deal to be on the front page again for f***king another man's chick?, asked Euphonik

"Tell me of any man in this country who doesn't want to f**k Chomee," he further added.

Well! Euphonza believes Arthur is behind all these "rumours", read below for what he had to say:

"This started on June 6, when Chomee rocked up at my birthday party uninvited and performed on stage. I then sent her a text message saying: 'Thanks very much for last night, you really rocked.'

"She responded by saying: 'Yes, it was amazing.' He saw the messages and concluded that we were talking about something else."

"She came to my house for work. The only time she came for things that weren't work-related was when she heard that I bought an Aston Martin. She then asked to come see it. She came and took pictures next to it and left," he added,

The publication also attempted to contact Queen B, who's currently in Italy,  but she refused to comment and did not want to be associated with the scandal.

Sources close to Chomee are alleging that she's suicidal and is stressed out because these romours will sabotage her business relationship with Arthur,  who has invested  a lot in her career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment