Wednesday 6 August 2014

HULISANI RAVELE AND PSYFO BREAK UP


Hulisani Ravele, posted a photo on her instagram page and captioned it “Yeah I am single”.


“My new relationship status, #nowyouknow #thatsall,” she added

Psyfo’s recently released his new single "Umntu Wam"  and Cece was excited about it, as it is dedicated to her, well that's according to her side of the story.

Continue for more after the cut....
A week ago Cece and Psyfo were a happy couple and Cece was posting pictures on instagram, head over heels in love & celebrating Psyfo's birthday.

“Happy Birthday umtu'wam! A brand new year for you with amazing new beginnings, look at God! You inspire me in so many ways, and it's nice to call you my muntu." She captioned the picture

“Nje, thanks for putting me on a track, I've arrived, finally! Hokay ke right, I have nothing more to say to you on this platform, as'jaive kubemnandi.” she added

Just nje in a flash, she's single!!! I wonder what happened, I suspect infidelity.  I mean laaarke, these two have been dating since the days of YoTv. I definitely thought they would tie the knot...



No comments:

Post a Comment