Saturday 18 October 2014

ARIANA GRANDE & BIG SEAN CONFIRM DATING RUMOURS


Continue for more after the cut....
Arianna Grande (21) posted her late night selfie and captioned it:
"wasn't sure what to caption this so I asked my mom and she said suck my ass."
 Big Sean commented saying: "I miss that view. Get back here."

These two are clearly smitten.

The pair recently confirmed they are dating: 

When asked by Telegraph Magazine, if she and Big Sean are a couple.

She said "Yes. He is one of the most amazing men in the world, and that includes my grandfather and my brother. I think the world of him, and he's an amazing person. That's kind of all there is to it."

"That Ariana is very, very special. She's very special to me. Everything she has going on is good with her, everything I have going on is good with me, everything between me and her is good, and I'm just going to leave it at that," Big Sean (24), said during a visit to On Air with Ryan Seacrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment