Tuesday 14 October 2014

AKA DISCUSSES HIS IDEAL DATE WITH A GIRL


Continue for more after the cut...


Bona's Boitumelo recently had a chat with AKA (26), the rapper spoke about his clothing range, how he unwinds and more.

On the Grey Goose deal:
They approached me and I agreed to work with them because I can relate to their brand; their standard is very high and they produce quality work. I will be hosting Grey Goose events and parties, featuring urban and local artists, next year.

On the clothing range he's working on:
I developed a line with local brand Head Honcho; a range of clothing, which includes caps, T-shirts, pants and other items. Everything I designed is something I would wear, so my fans and I can look the same. This range of clothes will be available at all Shesha and Sportscene stores.

On being regarded as the number one hip-hop artist in SA:
I feel like I have a lot of work to do, and if I were to give myself a level, I would give myself a three because I think I still have a lot to do.

On how he unwinds:
I sometimes visit my mother or spend the entire day on my play station. These are the kind of things I do to unwind. I also watch movies and catch up on some television. I think I am a lot comfortable spending time alone when relaxing..

On his deal date with a girl:
Kart racing, followed by a balloon ride, dinner, then… dessert

On settling down and starting a family:
Yes, I would like to get married and have children. However, I see myself more with two boys, but if it is girls I will accept them all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment