Tuesday 14 October 2014

CASSPER NYOVEST ACQUIRES A BMW 4 SERIES & A HOUSE FOR HIS MOM


Continue for more after the cut....


The "Gusheshe" hitmaker recently bought himself a car and a house for his mother, see below picture:


“Drove home to surprise her with my new baby. The crib is also mine #HardWorkPaysOff #DreamsMoneyCanBuy #SportsCar.[sic]”  he tweeted

A couple of months ago,  the rapper rejected a sponsorship deal from BMW, this left many confused and wondering as to why he would reject such a great offer.

Well!! According to Sunday World it was because he didn’t have a driver’s licence.

 “Tomo i'm driving home!! I can't explain how liberating it feels!! 8 years ago I left my moms crib to go chase a dream. Tomorrow I live it!!! [sic]” he tweeted, just before posting the above picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment