Wednesday 15 October 2014

MAM RUBY MUST PAY BACK THE MONEY


Continue for more after the cut...


According to Daily Sun, three club owners are angry with her for failing to arrive at their nightclubs on the weekend of 4 and 5 October. The club owners are demanding that she pays back the R22 500 appearance fee and the other money they paid as well.

Read the full report below:
Ian Rockman, who owns Club Fantasy in Tsitsikamma near Plettenberg Bay, Western Cape, told Daily Sun they jointly booked her as a guest at their clubs.
“Each owner paid R7 500 for her to make an appearance,” he said. Ian said Slindile wanted her friend to accompany her and they booked flight tickets and accommodation for the two of them.
He said she never arrived and her cellphone was switched off. Ian said she only answered with SMSes, saying she had a personal problem.
“Her message showed no remorse,” he said. “And now the image of our clubs has been dented. People were calling us liars. We are still struggling to convince them to come to our clubs when we tell them we have a celebrity guest.”
Ian said a lot of money was wasted on posters, accommodation, flights and her appearance fee.
“She must pay up or I am going to my lawyer. This is fraud.”
His father, also Ian, of Club Beachfront in Jeffreys Bay, said: “Slindile is arrogant. She has damaged my business. She must pay back my money.”
Gordon Galic of Spotlight, also in Plettenberg Bay said: “Apart from money I spent on her bookings, I also wasted more than R8 000.”
When Daily Sun called Slindile, she said she does not talk to newspapers.
“When I have a story that I need to be published I will call the newspapers,” she said.
“They know the whole story. If you want to find out anything, please call them and do not include me in your conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment