Monday 13 October 2014

VIVICA A. FOX REGRETS NOT HAVING KIDS


Continue for more after the cut....



During an interview with Oprah on “Oprah: Where Are They Now”, Vivica A Fox (50) opened up about her biggest regret in life.


Oprah: “Do you ever miss being a mother?”

Vivica: “Of course. That’s the biggest regret of my life that I have, was that I didn’t have a child.                      That’s the one thing that I have a regret about, would be that I didn’t have a child. I’ll never                forget seeing Halle on the red carpet and she just had Nahla and I said ‘Wow she’s so                          beautiful.’She said, ‘Vivica, if I knew then what I known now, I would’ve had five of them.                She said, ‘The joy I see in her eyes is just like no other high that I’ve ever experienced.’ I                    don’t get to see my eyes in a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment