Monday 20 October 2014

ZWAI BALA VS MAGESH IN COURT

'

continue for more after the cut...


Zwai Bala instituted a legal action against his former friend and group member Magesh, after he beat him up in 26 February 2014. Zwai took to the court stand to tell his side of the story and advised the court that Magesh verbally abused his girlfriend in front of him and he called him to order.

Read the report from Sunday Sun:
"He said while they talked about another topic it somehow became a heated debate and (Zwai) decided to leave.
“Magesh started shouting and swearing at me. He called me derogatory names,” said Zwai
"I got into the car and reversed. I stopped the car to talk to his girlfriend to check if she'd be fine since I was leaving," said Bala.
"The accused came from behind her and hit me across my face with a sharp object. Blood was gushing from my face and my vision was blurred," he told the court.
He said with his blurred vision he managed to drive himself to Fourways Hospital where the doctor stitched his face.
Magesh pleaded not guilty to a charge of assault with intent to do grievous bodily harm."

No comments:

Post a Comment