Thursday 8 January 2015

FANS TELL KELLY KHUMALO TO SHAVE


Kelly shared a picture of herself with her daughter, Thingo, who is a spitting image of Senzo Meyiwa, on instagram. Whoa!! Her fans didn't focus on the cute little one but her mother's unshaven armpits, continue below to read what they had to say and the singer's response...


@Sophieseopela_“you forgot armpits sisters.”

Hehehe Kelly told them she will shave when she feels like it, read her response below.

“Ayi kabi ladies, I will shave when I feel like it and when I want to, my page is not to please you or try to portray a perfect image of me. There are times where I don’t feel like combing my hair or shave or take a shower and I won’t and that won’t stop me from posting a pic of myself looking that way simple because I am not ashamed of myself no matter how I look. So if it bothers you that much you are more than welcome to unfollow, this is my page and I will do as I please not the other way around. I am not here to please anyone.” she wrote

Other fans jumped in to tell her as a public figure she needed to shave.

 A certain @Shnukumsss wrote:
 “I know you not here to please anyone and you can do whatever you want at anytime and anyplace. Just thought you forgot to do it or you didn’t see it when taking a picture… so I was just reminding you. Better have honest fans those who tell you the honest truth than the ones who just want you to follow back #beainghonest ”

The singer ended the argument by telling her fans that they will soon tell her how to take a dump in her own toilet,  she wrote: “Next times they’ll tell me how to take a dump in my own toilet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment