Sunday 11 January 2015

KIM K TELLS KOURTNEY "I BOUGHT YOU A F****ING CAREER"


E Online recently released a trailer of season 10 of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, it seems a lot of drama is going to unfold, with French Montana seizing his birthday gift to Khloe, Kourtney's ongoing struggles with Scott,  Kris dating a younger man, Bruce allegedly daying Kris' bestfriend, Kim trying for baby no. 2 and more...

Continue for Kim's verbal fight with her elder sister, Kourtney after the cut...


"I’m not buying her shoes, I bought her a f***ing career" Kim told Kourtney, while Kourtney stood there startled

When the trailer was released, people initially thought she was directing those words to Kendall, since she's the only with a career in the family. However,  Kim refuted those allegations saying: "That was not about Kendall. It hurt me when people thought I would say that about her. Kourtney was being a little difficult with me.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment