Thursday 8 January 2015

RINGO MADLINGOZI ROCKS A SPEEDO


The afro-pop veteran was out enjoying a great time at the beach when he decided to take a picture and share it with his fans on twitter, little did he know he was opening a can of worms for himself, when they attacked and made fun of him. The singer was not going to let their negative comments slide, he fired back on twitter, continue below for his tweets....

"Oh Lord, people are so obsessed about negativity, what about creativity and freedom. You are not living until you go crazy. That's a song" he wrote

"It's supposed to be a free world. What's that got to do with who and what I do. Come on! Life is too damn short to worry about nothing." he further wrote

"My life is my life. I will do what I want to do, when I want to do it, how I want to do it. If it doesn’t affect you, let it be.” he added

“Conformity is a piece of sh***, walk away from it. It causes pain, shreds attention, and kills self-esteem. Just walk away from it." he went on


Shame utata wabantu nimenzani ku twitter, he was just having some fun and rocking his speedo at the beach bo. I do not think he will ever wear a speedo again, if and when he does, he will not post it on any social media hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment