Thursday 14 August 2014

HEADLINES IN AUGUST!!!


So Arthur truly loved Chomee and wanted to marry her. *Yawn* This comes after Chomee reportedly cheated with Euphonik & moved out of Arthurs house.

Continue for more after the cut....

According to Drum, Arthur refused to comment on the cheating rumours and told them to ask Chomee.

On their relationship:
 “I’m not okay, let’s do this later. I still have feelings, such feelings can’t end in a few weeks. We were friends and itdeveloped from there. I didn’t think we would become partners," he said

Apparently the sheriff made his rounds and attached Zola's house and sold it at an auction.  When you fail to pay your mortgage bond or in debt umashoniza uzofika ntanga!! This is so sad though, Zola use to be such an empowering man. I guess we can learn a lot from his current predicament... I hope and pray things will eventually work out well for him.


Nhlanhla looking gorjus as she graces Forbes Woman. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment