Wednesday 13 August 2014

BREAKING BOUNDARIES WITH: THE FASHION EMPEROR/ EMPRESS OF THE WEEK LAUNCHING SOON!!


Hello Bee-sting Readers!! ♥

This post is to inform of my New Feature and/or New Page called "THE FASHION EMPEROR OR EMPRESS OF THE WEEK", which i will be launcing soon on Diva ♥Alert!! It's Belinda from the Blog!! @ www.iambellinda.blogspot.com 

I will however require your assistance in fulfiling this exciting idea of mine. *winks*

Continue for more of the cut....

Without much hesitation, I'll get straight to the point/idea: 

  • After much observation either on facebook, instagram or other social media platforms, I came up with a fabulous idea which aims to celebrate the unique fashion and/or styles by my Bee-Sting Readers.
  •  THE FASHION EMPEROR  (GUYS) & FASHION EMPRESS (GIRLS) OF THE WEEK will be about showing how diverse and universal style can be. 
  • VERY NB: this is where YOU come in: I'm going to need you, yes you, to send me a couple of your best fashion moments/pictures and answer a few questions about your style:
  1. Your full name (Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram)
  2. How do you describe your style?
  3. What/who influences your style?
  4. What does style/fashion mean to you??
  5. Where do you shop??
  6. What kind of shoes do you prefer?
  7. How do you accessories? & 
  8. What is a fashion No-No according to you??
Once you have answered some of the above questions (don't have to answer all of them, but you may if you want describe who you're wearing or where you purchased the clothing items for every picture provided I.e pants from edgars, accessories from mr price and so forth) email me your photos and answers: mangroemedia@gmail.com

I'm so excited and cannot wait to feature you Divas & Gents on my blog!!

Regards,
 #Bee-Sting thangs!!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment