Sunday 3 August 2014

JASON DERULO ALWAYS KNEW THAT JORDIN SPARKS WAS THE ONE



Jason and Jordin have been dating for 2 years now,  in 2012 he broke one of his vertebrae and it was during this period that he realised that Jordin was for keeps. 

Jason recently did an interview with E Online,  continue for more after the cut....


On when did he realise that Jordin was the one:
 “I knew that pretty early on. I felt that when I was in the hospital with my neck injury. I felt different … I felt like I needed her in my world.”
On how they've managed to have a long term relationship in the public eye:
 “You know, of course we have our problems just like anybody else. But our relationship is a positive one and that’s good for people to see in today’s entertainment industry.”

The hunk believes the secret to their successful romance is their love of food and opposite personalities, which makes their relationship “fun.”

He said: “We just try to do different things. We both love food. We’re opposites…so we bring different things to the table and that keeps things really fun because her interests are not necessarily my interests.”

No comments:

Post a Comment