Sunday 3 August 2014

TOL ASS MO IN RACISM SPAT


It has been reported that Comedian and reality star Tol Ass Mo was arrested and charged for intimidation. He reportedly appeared at the Newlands Magistrates Court in Johannesburg on Tuesday.

Continue for more after the cut...
The case was opened by a man, apparently white,  who reportedly called Mo the "K -word" in Melville about two weeks ago and it has since been dropped the charges after Mo advised the court of his side of the story.

Mo's side of the story:
 "My car was parked in front of the ATM and my wife was sitting in the car while I was withdrawing the money. He was struggling to get past my car and started swearing at my wife. I rushed to the car to see if she was alright and as I was about to drive off, he called me the k-word. I hit the brakes, got out of the car and manhandled him."

“What didn’t make sense was that I’m the victim here and this guy goes to lay a charge against me. If another white man calls me the k-word, I’m going to moer him. I’ve just realised that I should have laid a charge with the Human Rights Commission,” he further added.

No comments:

Post a Comment