Wednesday 13 August 2014

TWITTER TRENDS: #BRING BACK PHAT JOE ON METRO FM


Continue for interesting tweets after the cut..
Phat Joe had replaced Bonang on the Front Row from 9am-12pm, after she was fired for signing a contract with SuperSport without obtaining consent from Metro FM management.  

Well!! All was sorted when Bonang apologised and patched things with the SABC.

In just less that three days since her return on her show,  listeners of the slot are not pleased at all and are demanding Phat Joe's return.

See some of the tweets below:

‏‏@MsThatoM “BRING BACK OUR PHAT JOE ON METROFM WEEKLY 9am-12pm”

@2uli “I'm no radio expect but The Real Phat Joe is just was a good replacement for Aza. Esp with Mr Thato, so refreshing to listen too.”

@KaBediHaiOne “I really preferred listening to Phat Joe…”

‏@malusi_p I want Phat Joe back on Metro in the morning!

‏@MsThatoM I love Phat Joe! I will never understand how SABC forgave Bonang and replaced Bonang with him.1 more reason why I shouldn't pay my TV license

‏@_Teegan_ I was getting used to Phat Joe on the #FrontRow he was doing well, now I have to adjust back

‏@BomiShinga I want Phat Joe back on the Front Row #BringBackPhatJoe

‏@joycemolamu Metro fm has just lost me a listener again for the 9-12 slot! Phat Joe was doing such a great job *sigh

Tltltlt!! My thoughts: Bonang's voice is too "orchestrated" on radio, she aint real!!

Your thoughts???

No comments:

Post a Comment