Tuesday 18 November 2014

DINEO RANAKA IN MONEY SPAT


Continue for more after the cut..


According to Sunday World, Linx Pose whose real name is Abram Mophokane is accusing the tv personality of being a "user" and an "evil witch".

Linx informed the publication that he struggled to raise money to bury his mother in August because the reality tv star failed to pay him.

When approached for comment, Dineo refused to comment: "I have nothing to say about Linx. Whatever he has said to you print it. I know why he came to you and I'm not going to entertain it." 

Read the rest of the excerpt below:
The designer from Kagiso on the West Rand said despite begging Ranaka to pay him, nothing has happened while he "spent time looking after her when she was ill". 
Mophokane claimed that Ranaka owed him a salary for working on her label LuvDR and for his contribution to her reality show, Dineo's Diary, season 1 and 2. 
He had lodged a claim with the small claims court to receive monies owed to him by production company New Vision, producers of the Vuzu show. 
"I signed a contract with them for the reality show. They only paid me half and I've been waiting for the rest of the money for more than three months now. They are saying that they are waiting for monies from her cos she is responsible for paying talent. I can't really be angry with them. She has paid her mom and sister," he said, without disclosing the amount. 
He claimed he stayed with the presenter earlier this year because she was ill and down and out. 
"She had TB meningitis earlier this year and I moved into her home for weeks caring for her and neglecting my responsibilities with my mom who was also ill. I felt Dineo needed me more because I was scared she was going to die. Money wasn't coming in and I would make a plan for us," Mophokane said. 
"I'm not the first designer to walk out on her. I never thought she would do the same thing to me. It's not about the money but the way she treats people. She didn't even come to my mom's funeral."

Friendship gone wrong??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment