Tuesday 18 November 2014

MARY J. BLIGE DOESN'T WANT HER HUSBAND TO HAVE FEMALE FRIENDS

Continue for more after the cut....



Mary(43) has been with her husband, Kendu Isaacs who also happens to be her manager, since 2003. She is a stepmother to Isaac's children, Briana, 18, Jordan, 16, and Nas, 15, from a previous relationship and they don't have any children together.

The singer recently did an interview with Stella magazine, wherein she revealed that, she doesnt want her husband to have any female friends and that she also doesn't have any guy friends.
 
''All females for me, all guys for him. There's none of that, 'Oh, that's my female friend Oh, that's my guy friend.' No, not in a marriage, I've never seen that work.''

This is what she had to say about being a stepmother and a wife:
''I was never sitting around think, 'Oh God, I want a baby. No.' And then these very special kids came along and it was like they were tailor made for me to be their stepmom.

''I've known the younger two since they were babies, so they really are my family. Being a single person and an artist, there's a lot of selfishness that you don't even know you have. Being a wife, it's not all about me.'

Your thoughts??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment