Thursday 22 May 2014

KO RESPONDS TO HIV POSITIVE ROMOURS

Yesterday, twitter went ablaze with rumours that KO, the "cara cara" hitmaker, is HIV positive following his dramatic weightloss. Click if you missed the story.

KO before he lost weight.

KO after he lost weight.

The SA rapper, took to instagram to dismiss the romours..

Continue for more after the cut...


He posted the following:

"Much like my maker. I have an incomprehensibly forgiving heart. See, I get it! The intrigue around who I really am and the life I lead off camera is heightened each time I do good in the game.

Thing about paddling lies is that falsehood doesn't eventually become truth - no matter how hard the most spiteful of hearts desires. A lie yesterday is still a lie tomorrow and beyond. Lies just like the truth, do not change.

So I forgive you all for stirring up false info & inaccurate speculations about my health (LOL and calling me names). Oh and thank you for spectating,  but I'm sorry   there's no story here"


No comments:

Post a Comment