Wednesday 24 September 2014

WHY MENZI NGUBANE & LERATO SEDIBE DIVORCED



Continue for more after the cut...

Drum has featured both Menzi and Lerato, allowing them to tell their side of the story regarding their divorce. 

He says:
"I’m divorced. This has been the hardest time of my life. While I was still dealing with the divorce, now I also have to deal with the fact that I’m jobless."

"I had no one. I kept on painting this picture that we were happily married. I did this because I was trying to protect my marriage. I was a liar for all these years"
She says:
“I did my best to save my marriage, even though there was not as much love-making as I would have liked. I realised when we started dating that Menzi has arousal problems, and I did all I could to assist him in finding medical help.”

"I realised when we started dating that Menzi has arousal problems, and I did all I could to assist him in finding medical help"

“We didn’t have sex anymore. But that was not an issue because I knew his problem from the beginning. Our marriage was not about sex, we both loved each other. But you need to balance all of these things.”

“I was confused and disturbed that for all these years I was staying with someone who used muthi behind my back.”

“I am still healing and moving on is the last thing on my mind.”

Uhm!! This is just heavy, I can't even comment. Hopefully things will in place for the pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment