Sunday 16 November 2014

TBO TOUCH PAYS LOBOLA FOR THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE

Continue for more after the cut....


Tbo Touch liked it and he put a ring on it, the tv and radio personality tied the knot with his second baby mama, Nandi Ganda. The traditional ceremony was held in Ruimsig, North of Jozi, where guests were shuttled in by a sponsored BMW X5.

“I feel blessed to have come this far! I love Nandi and my two boys.

Touch has two sons, Ruri and Zuri, one with ex Thuli Thabethe and another with Nandi.

She’s a God-fearing woman and I’m grateful to have her in my life. The big day is next year and we’ll celebrate it in style. Nandi is the pillar in my family. I have my own past, just like anyone, but she’s the one for me. God has chosen her for me." Tbo declared his love for his lovely wife

According to Sunday Sun the white wedding will take place at Warwick Wine Estate in Stellenbosh and Tbo also confirmed to the People's Paper saying: “Yes, already 400 guests have been invited and Bishop Noel Jones will officiate at our ceremony!”

“I’m working on it. Stevie (Wonder) will be in the country on tour with Bishop Noel Jones. I’m organising this tour for Moral Regeneration. “And I just need to twist Stevie’s arm to stay a week longer and be at my wedding!” he also revealed.

♥♥Congratulations are in order♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment