Tuesday 24 June 2014

DJ CLEO TOO GOOD FOR HIS DISABLED FATHER


The DJ's father, Samuel Monyepao (64), who resides in Bochum, Limpopo says he is disappointed at the way the DJ treats him. In an interview with Sunday Sun Samuel,  who is diabetic,  claims that Cleo doesn't look after him and has left him to stay in filth with nothing to eat.

Continue for more after the cut...



"When I think of all the money I spent on his education, my heart bleeds. I'm heartbroken, because my rich son doesn't give a rat's @$$ about me!" said Bab' Samuel.

"The last time he was here he brought me a bucket of KFC. And this is the man who owns 10 houses in Johannesburg and more than a dozen cars." He added

We did not have DJ Cloe's side of the story at time of publishing, and as a result we reserve our comments at this stage mainly because this is a sensitive issue contains serious accusations.


Photi Credit: Sunday Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment