Friday 20 June 2014

KEYSHA COLE TO DIVORCE NBA HUSBAND "DANIEL GIBSON"


TMZ reported that Keysha Cole is going to file for divorce from her husband Daniel "Boobie" Gibson. She is preparing the divorce papers and she will file the document any day now. 

Continue for more after the cut. ..


The pair got married in 2011 and they have a 4-year-old son together. Cole confirmed their separation during a radio interview. The NBA player has been associ6 wuth infidelity.
On how she handled the infidelity reports:

"It can be stressful but you know, I've grown a lot. I'm 30 years old. [It] ain't the same way I used to do like take my anger out and just go ahead and just approach you or do something about it. That ain't the way I do it no more. I'm a mother. And whatever I do from here on out, I want my son to be proud of, regardless of what it is."
On co-parenting their son:

 "[At] 8:30 he come take DJ [their son] to school every morning, and I pick him up. We good, you know," she said. "He's a great father"

No comments:

Post a Comment