Friday 27 June 2014

PEARL THUSI ACCUSED OF BEING RACIST


According to Heat magazine, Pearl smashed into Lenore Bartels's (76) car in Olivedale on 11 June, and became somewhat defensive when she asked her son, Ronald, to handle the situation.

continue for more after the cut...
Ronald Bartels and his sister Lyn de Jong claim that Pearl is refusing to own up to her part in the accident and apparently attempted to pressure their mother into going to the police station so that she could open a third party insurance claim against her.

Apparently the tv presenter and actress, was refusing to give out her insurance details and left the scene claiming to be late for work. Her car is also said to have been unregistered without a number place and not insured.

Pearl went on a racist rant, see her smses below:

"Hence I called reynold or Raymond or whatever his name is,"

"Interesting that none of you asked for my details to claim from me if you're so certain the accident was my fault," 


"Just classic white people syndrome of always refusing to take responsibility and thinking blacks are out to steal from them. If you were so sure this accident was of my doing, you would have made sure you're nice enough to make sure I pay. Which I can - I could buy her 5 of those things."

 "And I could buy your mom a better car. Can't believe your letting her drive that death trap. If you're so concerned about her then do that and stop thinking the world is out to get you.[sic]"

Lyn responded:

  "I am glad you have put this in writing because now I can open a case against you for racism amongst others

"Expect a call from the police in due course. I am insulted as my partner is black."

When approached for comment, Pearl's publicist in a press release said the presenter did everything she could to help, and only lashed out because she was provoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment