Wednesday 16 July 2014

A 24 YEAR OLD GIRL HAS SPENT OVER R300,000 ON PLASTIC SURGEY TO LOOK LIKE KIM K


Claire Leeson, 24, from UK is extremely obssessed with Kim Kardashian to an extent that she wants to look just like her. The young lady has coughed out R300,000 on plastic surgery just to look like her favourite reality star.


Continue for more after the cut. ....
She told Huffington Post that she is currently in debt because every time she gets money all she thinks of, is resembling Kimmy.


"I say that I am going to pay them (credit card companies) but as soon as money comes in I just think about getting my Kimmy on. When I get my Kimmy on I feel like I am unstoppable and untouchable,"


Have you ever wanted to look like somebody??? Is it a self confidence issue???

No comments:

Post a Comment