Tuesday 8 July 2014

BIG BROTHER STAR: MZAMO RELEASES SINGLE "TURN AROUND"


Mzamo Gcabashe did mention that Big Brother was a stragetic move,  all he wanted was exposure. His strategy worked out well, he has now been signed to one of the country’s biggest recording companies – Native Rhythms.

Continue for more after the cut. ...


“Entertainment was calling my name, I just knew this was where I belonged,” he said.

His latest single has had airplay on Ukhozi, SAfm and other major radio stations.


He also hinted about a possible return to TV, “I’ll just say people should keep their eyes on their screens,” he winked.

Producer Sipho Sithole and TV personality Gerri Elsdon were amongst the celebrities who attended the launch...

Things are working out well for Mzamo.  I now wonder what happened to the other housemates?????

No comments:

Post a Comment