Wednesday 23 July 2014

"CHOMEE HIRED A DRESS FOR AN EVENT AND WONT RETURN" CLAIMS STYLIST

 
Daily Sun reported that Lindani has opened a case against Chomee,  who hired a dress from him in October 2013 but has refused to return it.

Continue for more after the cut. ....
Lindani told the paper that: “This is the first time that someone has treated me this way! I have dressed a lot of famous people and they have never done anything like this.”

“I feel so disrespected by Chomee, to the point that I don’t want her money any more. I just want the dress back,” he added.

“When I call or SMS her she sometimes answers, but after I told her I was going to open a case against her she has been quiet.” he further added

The publication attempted to get hold of Chomee but did not succeed,  they managed to get hold of Arthur Mafokate though who told them that he is struggling to get hold of her also.

  “I am struggling to get hold of her at the moment but I will sort this out with the stylist.” - he said

No comments:

Post a Comment