Thursday 10 July 2014

MATTHEW KNOWLES ALLEGED BABY MAMA WAS FRIENDS WITH SOLANGE


A couple of days ago, TaQoya Branscomb slapped Beyonce's father with a legal suit for child support , if you missed the post read here.

TMZ reported that TaQoya and Solange were once bff's, and Solange might have been the catalyst of the alleged affair, except that she had absolutely no idea that her so called friend would do her father. Ewwwwu!! So sickening....

Continue for more after the cut. .....
According to TMZ the two met through a stylist in 2008, this was 2 years before she had her alleged daughter for Matthew, Koi. These then "besties" used to party up a storm in Houston.

TaQoya speaks on risque lingerie photos floating online:
“First I’d like to thank my family, my friends, and the public for their love and support. I have taken the necessary legal action against Mathew Knowles.

With that being said…it’s in my best interest for this to remain a private matter for now.

Above all I am a mother and my daughter’s well being is my only priority. It was never my intention for this to become a public matter. The pictures you see are in no way a representation of who I am. They were taken 10 years ago.

And I am now a hard working successful single mother. Honestly I just want what is best for my daughter.”

No comments:

Post a Comment