Tuesday 8 July 2014

PEARL MODIADIE FACE OF AVON ASPIRE


Pearl a radio DJ, actress , presenter and she can now add the Face of Avon to her resume. 

Continue for more after the cut. ...
On her background:
 “I grew up in Ivory Park in Tembisa, my family and I lived in a small shack. When it rained we would use buckets so that it would prevent the rain from flooding the shack” and I used to be so ashamed of my background but not anymore because my background pushed me to be where I am today” she said in tears.


Her fragrance Avon Aspire is a floral bouquet of bold orange blossom and jasmine combined with warm woods and precious musks.

On the scent of the fragrance:
‘It’s a fragrance that awakens my femininity, it is delicate yet strong. It captures who I am, my heritage, and speaks to the many aspects of being a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment