Friday 25 July 2014

ZONKE DONATED R50 000 TO ORPHANED CHILDREN IN ALEXANDRA

Zonke Dikana, songwriter, singer and producer, offered a helping hand to orphaned children from Thuthuzela Aid Community Centre by donating R50 000.


Zonke has been supporting Thuthuzela, a centre for abonded and orphaned children, since last year.

Continue for what the songstress had to say:


“I have been blessed beyond measure and in the spirit of uTata Madiba I would like to share my blessings with others. Thuthuzela is a haven that I believe deserves to be highlighted for the immense good work they are doing for the community.” said Zonke.

“I am at a loss for words, I don’t know what to say, this is one gift that we as Thuthuzela will cherish" said Mama Lizzy, who is one of the care givers at Thuthuzela.

No comments:

Post a Comment