Friday 1 August 2014

ADRIENNE BAILON AT WAR WITH THE KARDASHIANS




Adrienne Bailon, a singer and reality star, recently did an interview with Latina magazine. She spoke about Rob Kardashian, her ex boyfriend, and that appearing on the Kardashian reality show ruined her career.

Continue for more after the cut...



On associating herself with the Kardashians:
"To be stuck with that Kardashian label, that was so hurtful to me and to my career. I probably realized that too late – not that it would've affected my decisions in terms of who I dated, but it would've affected my decision to appear on the show." she said

On her relationship with Rob Kardashian:
‘It's common knowledge that he cheated on me. It always bothered me that people were like, “Pero, why couldn’t you forgive him?" Why are women always the ones who have to forgive? If you cheated on a man, he would be like, “You're disgusting, and I want nothing to do with you.” But women, we're supposed to be like, “He messed up. He made a mistake.”. In my situation, it wasn't like, “Oh my God! I made a mistake!”’ she admitted. ‘He strategically planned things out so that he could cheat on me, and that to me was so disloyal.’

Kim K was not going to let Adrienne get away with saying the nasty about her family, she took to twitter to slam her:





Adrienne fired back on instagram, see below:
"Fame and career are two different things. I've always had a career. I have been working hard since I was 15 years old. Being someone's 'girlfriend' was never what I wanted to be famous for." 

"What makes you 'famous' isn't always what you want to be 'labelled' as, or known for. If anyone should understand that…It should be you."  She added




No comments:

Post a Comment