Thursday 14 August 2014

CIARA CALLS US WEEKLY "THIRSTY"



Continue for more after the cut...


This comes after the publication reported that she is “focused and very happy”, and spoke about focusing on motherhood and life after breaking up with Future.

According to the publication, this is what she said:

“I want to be one of those moms and women that when I look back, I know that I always stayed focused,” she explained. “It’s about keeping your eyes on the prize. Before I had a child, I had goals.

And I still have to accomplish those goals, but now that I have a child, I have more goals to accomplish. So I can’t waste time. I have to go for it.” She added, “It’s actually pushing me harder, and forward.”

Ciara is clearly not happy with the publication and is refuting the above statement. She alleges that the publication twisted her words, and according to her the interview was supposedly for a beauty feature and not the allegations made by US Weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment