Saturday 23 August 2014

IS ZIZO BEDA ENGAGED???




Zizo was spotted wearing a ring on her left finger

Continue for more after the cut....


Zizo recently did an interview with Sunday World and shared her views on celebrities putting their relationship statuses out there for the public to know.

On celebrities putting their relationship out for the public:
“Once bitten twice shy, It’s a tough one, I once shared my relationship with the public and it did not work out. I have made a commitment that I will not talk about who I am seeing.”

On keeping her private life private:
“I learned the hard way, things got ugly and the only way to stay out of being in talks for me is to never mention anything regarding me and my partner."

 “People like to look at a celeb’s relationship with a different eye and yet it is the same as any other person’s relationship."

“Just like any couple there are bad and good days.”

“But when the media sees you are not holding hands the rumours will start…are they breaking up, relationship crumbling?

“We also have bad days in our relationship but it does not mean it is the end.” 


Well!! If you did not know, now you know
The tv presenter and former model is dating Home Affairs Minister Malusi Gigaba's spokesman, Mayihlome Tshwete.

On whether or not she's engaged:
Hmmm, well I said it I do not talk about my love life so I will leave it to people to draw a conclusion,”


No comments:

Post a Comment