Monday 6 October 2014

RAVEN SYMONE DOESN'T WANT TO BE LABELED AS GAY


Continue for more after the cut....

Raven Symoné (28) opened up about her sexual orientation on Twitter after the Supreme Court of Rhodes Island, overturned the Defense of Marriage Act in 2013.

"I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you," she tweeted 

 Raven-SymonĂ© recently did an interview Oprah Winfrey's on 'Where Are They Now?'

"So was that your way of coming out? Saying you were gay," Oprah asked

"That was my way of saying I'm proud of the country, but I will say that I'm in an amazing, happy relationship with my partner, a woman. On the other side, my mother and people in my family, they've taught me to keep my personal life to myself as much as possible." She told Oprah

"I try my best to you know, hold the fence where I can, but I am proud to be who I am and what I am" she added



No comments:

Post a Comment