Saturday 15 November 2014

AMANDA DU PONT USED TO "FAT, HAD BAD SKIN & AWKWARD"

Continue for more after the cut....


The fake princess, Amanda du Pont recently won the "Hottest Chic of the Year" Award at the Feather Awards.

To show her gratitude she postedva heartfelt message on instagram, read below:

“You guys know I’ve been praying for some serious miracles just days ago. My life is a living testimony….ayy when Jesus says yes nobody can say no.I never thought I would win last night. I am so humbled thank you just brushing shoulders with such prominent and powerful people was enough.” 

“If I could tell you I was fat,had bad skin,braces,glasses and was awkward. Maybe my image changed but my heart is still the same. I want to encourage you to be a better you. Compete with yourself and just do your best-God will do the rest. Love you,” she further wrote.


No comments:

Post a Comment