Wednesday 2 July 2014

FORMER SA IDOLS JUDGE, MARA LOUW BROKE???


Sunday World recently reported that the singer and actress has moved out of her top billing house and moved back to her modest family home in Soweto because she's experiencing some financial difficulties.

Continue for more after the cut. .....

According to the paper, Mara confirmed that she's indeed moving houses but denies allegations that she is broke.

"I'm not broke, this is my house. I inherited it from my parents and it's now registered in my name because I'm their only child," 

Apparently the only thing forcing her to leave her luxurious house, situated in Fourways, is the severe arthritis she has been diagnosed with and the hip and knee replacement she underwent.

She further confirmed rumours that she broke up with her boyfriend after he cheated on her.

"Having a man in my life does not excite me anymore. I'm turning 62 and I don't need a man to make me happy," 


Mara was fired from Idols SA after she admitted to having mixed alcohol and painkillers during one of the episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment