Wednesday 2 July 2014

BEYONCE CONFIRMS JAY Z's CHEATING RUMOURS


Since the Jay Z and Solange fight, the media has been watching The Carters. Reports came out that Jay Z cheating on Queen Bey. It has been alleged that Jay Z had a long-term affair with singer, Mya, and he has been taking care of her for years.

Anyways, Over the weekend, Queen B kinda confirmed those cheating rumours when she changed the lyrics of her "Resentment" song,  during their show in Ohio on Saturday.

Continue for more after the cut. ...


The Queen is tired of playing Miss Perfect.

Below are the lyrics she was supposed to sing:

I'll always remember feeling like I was no good / Like I couldn't do it for you like your mistress could Been ridin' with you for six years... I gotta look at her in her eyes and see she's had half of me.

Below are the lyrics she sang:

I'll always remember feeling like I was no good / Like I couldn't do it for you like that wack bitch could Been ridin' with you for twelve years...Look what you’ve done-done to me now...I gotta look at her in her eyes and see she's had half of me. She ain't even half of me. That bitch will never be. I tried and I tried to forget this. But I’m too damn full of resentment. I know she was attractive but I was here first."

Jay Z and Beyonce have been together for 12 years and she changed the years from 6 to 12.

Very explicit lyrics right???


No comments:

Post a Comment