Monday 7 July 2014

CASSPER NYOVEST & AKA AT IT AGAIN

If you have missed their previous altercations read here


Cassper released his new single Phumakim, which had more that 100000 downloads in one day.

Continue for more after the cut...


He throws shade at AKA:

"I told my story and made a fortune. AKA's favourite rapper. I guess I made it on the Forbes list." / "Hype is crazy they asking me where the album at. Put out two singles that made niggas push their albums back."

In case you didn't know, AKA’s real name is Kiernan Forbes.

AKA took to twitter to respond:

"Please don't perpetuate this thing. Don't even defend me ... Just keep pushing the music. Love y'all!"

 "They are talking about us on social networks ... On stage! During their shows and now even in their music! What we talking? #Levels."

***We await another round***

No comments:

Post a Comment