Friday 12 September 2014

20 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT KHANYI MBAU


Continue for more after the cut....


Khanyi (29) took to instagram to share 20 things you didn't know ow about her, check the list below:

1. I suffer from a terrible illness called OCD.

2. My closets are all packed in Colour order, season, and texture of material.

3. I do not like people at my house.

4. I do not like insect of any shape or size, they all freak me out.

5. I am actually a great cook

6. I can't read, I suffer from dyslexia.

7. I don't like being famous I just enjoy the benefits that it come along with.

8. I get bored easily

9. I am very good with detail

10. I HATE!!! people touching my stuff!

11. I lived in over 13 houses that I called home.. So I guess my mom was a Nomad

12. My dad is a taxi boss

13. I have a lot of sibling from different mothers

14. I wear children's sneakers because my feet are too small.

15. I do not have girls night outs..

16. I don't know how to iron

17. I don't know how to cook pap.

18. I love reflexology

19. I am an awesome writer

20. I am a very tough person to live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment