Thursday 11 September 2014

LEHASA MOLOI I'M HOT & I KNOW IT


Continue for more after the cut...

 
The model, actor and now musician, recently did an interview with Drum magazine and he spoke about his music,  keeping fit, misconceptions about him and more...

On his career new career path:
I’m currently working on my music and it’s been a big transition from acting, so I’m learning the ropes. I’m working on a hip hop album that will be out next year sometime. I have a single that will drop soon, so people will see a different side to me.

On keeping fit:
Well, thank you. I take care of my body and work out six times a week for an hour or two daily, depending on my schedule. I also eat healthy so that is a full-time job on its own, but I love it. The downside to that is people end up thinking I’m not so smart and spend all my time in gym – which isn’t true.

On misconception about him:People think I’m young and naive. They also think I’m small built and are shocked when they meet me in person.

On whether he knows he is attractive:
Yes I do. It took me a while to get to that space, but now I own it. I am attractive!

On things we don’t know about him
:
That I’ve been fired from jobs way more than I’ve been hired. Sometimes I feel it wasn’t fair but I kept pushing. I’m also a great cook!

On who Lehasa is:
Humble, truly South African, close to my Sesotho roots and resilient.

On his biggest fears:
Being irrelevant in the true meaning of the word to me – I always want to be someone who adds value to other people’s lives. No negative energy but good value.
On what he knows without a doubt:
That there is a God and I’m here because of him. I’ve always felt His presence even during painful and dark times.

(Read more on Drum Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment