Monday 24 November 2014

MINNIE DLAMINI FINALLY TALKS ABOUT THE BREAK UP

Continue for more after the cut...


The tv personality recently did an interview with True Love magazine wherein she spoke candidly about her break up with Khune which left her completely broken.

"I won't lie, I really didn't want to talk about it, but I need to stop acting like it didn't happen. It happened and it hurt me tremendously. I am completely broken as a result. I have no regrets,” she tells the magazine.

“If there is one thing I know I did perfectly in my life...it was my previous relationship. It's just that sometimes things don't go according to plan and you know you can't control someone else's feelings and that's really what it boils down to,” she added

"My focus has been my growth within the world of sport and my exciting new summer ventures," she further added




No comments:

Post a Comment